Expense Justification Email
(Copy, paste, and modify the email template below and you're in business!)
I would like to purchase Patri to help our team prioritize which bid opportunities to respond to and which ones to pass on. It only costs $375 annually for a single-user subscription and there are also 5, 10, and 20-user subscriptions available with volume discounts. With it we'll be able to:
- Calculate how we might perform on a bid opportunity before we ever start on the response
- Pinpoint top strengths and weaknesses for every bid opportunity
- Accelerate decisions to respond or pass on any RFP
- Quantify how much time we save every time we pass on a low-rated bid opportunity
- Filter bid data by name, industry, score, date, value, owner, and status to help with future bid decisions
- Have on-demand access with no limit to RFP assessments throughout the one-year subscription
- Train the team to understand how to best approach new bid solicitations
Would it be better to expense this or should we put it on the P-Card?
Let me know what you think. Thank you!